- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe $130. To start things off, we have this super fuzzy, soft, dreamy robe. Everything from Barefoot Dreams is beyond soft, so I’m sure this robe is no exception. And I love the pale leopard print in neutral gray and white.
2. Jonquil Velvet Robe $154. I haven’t heard of this brand before, but I’m loving the extra-long length and the velvet construction. Velvet is having such a moment right now, and this is the perfect way to invest in the trend, especially in this gorgeously rich hue.
3. Bed to Brunch Satin Robe $98. I love the name of this robe, which is so perfect considering that you can wear this lounging around the house and straight out to lunch or brunch too! I adore the print and I love the silky material that keeps you cool, rather than heating you up.
4. Eberjey Gisele Classic Robe $98. This is a perfectly classic robe style. It’s shorter in length, with a lightweight material that is cozy, but not overly warm, and a classic black and white color palette.
5. Restoration Hardware Cashmere Long Robe $389. To cap things off, we have the king of robes. I am obsessed with the idea of a cashmere robe. This one is super long in a sheer ivory hue and the most luxurious material for a robe. One day!
Does anyone else love robes as much as me?