- House of Harlow X Revolve Nico Duster $198. I’ve been obsessed with this duster for months. It looks so soft, is the perfect color and length and seems so cozy. I’ve been waiting for it to go on sale, but no luck so far!
2. Levi’s 501 Skinny Jeans $86. These jeans are the perfect pair of skinnies, especially when skinny jeans are on their way out for the most part. These aren’t too pricey either, so I might have to snag them before they’re gone.
3. Spell & The Gypsy Collective Etienne Maxi Dress $240. I’m in love with this maxi dress and I love how the model wears it with a cute straw hat. It’s the perfect summer to fall maxi dress because of its long sleeves and mustard color featuring a fall-inspired print.
4. Rachel Comey Coloma Top $379. This top seems obscenely pricey to me for what it is, but I can’t help but want it! I’m having a love for yellow recently and this top fits in perfectly. The shape, the sleeves, the v-neck, perfection.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Slim Regan Hobo With Studs $345. I love the shape and color of this hobo so much. This bag just seems like the perfect year-round staple. The color is warm enough for spring and summer and neutral enough for fall and winter.
That’s it for this week’s wish list! There are so many more items on my Revolve wish list so maybe I’ll do another sometime soon!