- Zara Shirt Dress With Frill $49.90. I have to admit I bought this dress in two colors because I absolutely love it. It’s perfect for fall days with a pair of boots or booties and a light jacket. I recently wore it to a friend’s bridal shower with cognac booties, which was perfect for the season.
2. Dolce Vita Maura Loafer $84. I had seen these beauties at a boutique in San Francisco last month and fell in love. I was so excited to find them for 40% off on Zappos! I’m obsessed with the studs and backless loafers are just the best for this season.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand $38. I was at Nordstrom a few days ago and moseyed on over to the Charlotte Tilbury counter where I was given a demonstration of this beauty light wand on my mom. It gave the most beautiful highlight with the perfect amount of sheen. I was sold.
4. Wilfred Free Valletta Overalls $145. My cousin had these on at our recent family reunion, so I couldn’t resist getting them too. I bought these in black and I’m so happy I did. They go with everything! I want the green next. I was able to wear them for the end of summer and I’m already excited about pairing them with sweaters and loafers for fall.
5. Halogen Poplin Back Sweater $34.49. I got this on sale and the price was so good, I had to buy it in navy too! I love this sweater and I’m so excited to wear this with jeans and booties for a super easy outfit this fall. It’s just the perfect simple sweater with fun back detailing.
Until next time!