- Olivia Von Halle The Coco Tiffany Luxury Silk Pajamas $543.75. These silk pajamas are just gorgeous. I love the white silk with the black trim and I’m obsessed with the roaring tiger applique.
2. Stella Mccartney Ophelia Whistling Lace & Silk Nightgown $325. I’ve never been one for nightgowns, but I always envision myself wearing one when I’m married and living in a beautiful home. I just love the nude color of this Stella Mccartney piece, which is just so beautiful.
3. Eberjey Gisele PJ Set $102. This is definitely a set I’ll be looking to purchase for next summer. Even though I’m hanging onto summer and truly don’t believe it’s ending anytime soon, I just don’t think it’s worth it to get these at this point, but I love, love, love shorts pajama sets and this navy color is perfect.
4. Schweitzer Linen Eliza Pajamas $180. These pjs are on major sale right now at almost half off! I love how this style is cropped without being tied to any one season. You could wear this from summer to winter. I also adore the neutral color palette and the subtle striping.
5. Everlane Oxford Pajama Set $90. There’s nothing like a classic set of pajamas in pale blue made of 100% cotton. These would definitely be my most-worn pair of pajamas on this list, and they’re not even expensive! Definitely a pair to consider for the future.
What pajamas are on your wish list? Are there any that you have right now and love?