- Catalyst Gold $90. This is definitely number one on my list, but $90 just seems crazy. Each capsule offers, digestive assistance, anti-aging and immune-boosting effects. Yes please!
2. Beauty Butter $19.99. The Skinny Confidential uses this, therefore I want to use this. She’s obviously one of my favorite bloggers. Period. This stuff is made with real pearls, which are amazing for your skin. You can put this on toast, in a smoothie, in your coffee etc. and it comes in four yummy flavors!
3. Ritual Vitamin $30/month. These are popular multivitamins among bloggers and celebs. This is a multivitamin that features 9 essential nutrients that women lack the most. My mom takes these and one thing I must note is that these smell absolutely delicious.
4. Full Moon Dust Box $35. I’ve been eager to try these since they first came out and I love that this box offers a single sachet of every different moon dust to get the whole experience. These are blends of adaptogenic superherbs and supermushrooms that nourish the body, beauty and your consciousness from the inside out.
5. Fountain The Beauty Molecule $28. This is a drinkable supplement with a high concentration of resveratrol known for helping with anti-aging and balance calorie restriction. This is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that I am very eager to try.
What items are on your health wish list?