- Anthropologie Fireside Faux Fur Throw Blanket $98. To kick things off, I’m starting out with a faux fur blanket from Anthro. I look forward to decorating a place one day and having a gorgeous throw like this hanging over my luxe coach. Ooh la la.
2. Tata Harper Skincare Daily Essentials Set $70. I’ve been wanting to try Tata Harper products for a while now, and I love that this set has so many mini products from the line so you can have your own little spa night.
3. Pottery Barn Faux Fur Robe $128. I am obsessed with this robe. Ever since I saw one of my favorite bloggers (@laurenkaysims) wearing it in her instastories, I fell in love. I messaged her asking where she got it, not thinking she’d respond, and she told me it was Pottery Barn. The homebody in your life will LOVE to wrap up in this while watching a movie late at night.
4. J. Crew Metallic Moccasin Lodge Slipper $49.50. These darling J. Crew slippers may not be on sale anymore, but for Black Friday they were 40% off and I snagged them! At regular price though, they’re still not too expensive so these would make a great gift for a loved one this Christmas!
5. Diptyque Mini Candle Set $75. If you have someone on your list that likes the finer things in life, this Diptyque set could be a great choice! These candles are rather pricey on their own so this set is a great way to provide someone with five mini Diptyque candles for under $100.
Hope the homebody on your list enjoys these gifts!