- Lululemon Surge Shell $139. This piece is great, especially because it’s on sale! But make sure you know your guy’s size since this is final sale. This is perfect for runs in the winter when they need extra warmth, but don’t want to get overheated. Besides, who doesn’t love Lululemon gear?
2. Leather Dopp Kit $75. I got these dopp kits for my boyfriend and my brother last year, albeit from a different vendor. I went for black leather and had their initials embroidered into it, and they both love them! They’re well made, beautiful and practical.
3. Ugg Ascot Suede Slippers $109.95. I feel like guys don’t often wear slippers, so they end up wearing their shoes around the house or they go barefoot, which can get chilly come winter. I love my Ugg slippers and I think these make great gifts for the men in your life because they’re warm, quality slippers that will last them a long time.
4. Kiehl’s Healthy Skin Essentials Starter Kit $44.20. This is being price matched right now, so get it before it’s gone! I know we just talked about the failed Clarisonic gift, but this makes much more sense to me if you’re trying to get your guy into skin care. It just provides him with the essentials, which makes it easy to use.
5. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones $129.95. These are 10% off right now, which doesn’t happen often! Bose is such a great brand, and these headphones are sure to please. My boyfriend is super active and very into fitness so he already has these and loves them, but these are a great idea for guys!
I hope this gift guide helped! What are you getting for the men in your life? XO!