- Etoile Isabel Marant Gino Oversized Coat $530. I am so, so in love with this coat. I love everything Isabel Marant does, but I especially love this coat for fall and winter. This checkered pattern in black and red is a beautiful take on such a classic style, so I don’t see this piece retiring anytime soon.
2. Mara Hoffman Winona Jacket $475. I’m all about denim jackets right now and I am particularly drawn to oversize or long versions, like this beautiful jacket. I absolutely love that this piece is reversible and not stiff, since that’s one of my biggest problems with denim jackets. This is a perfect piece for spring, summer and fall.
3. BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket $188. Moto jackets are such a quintessential piece for completing otherwise simple outfits and are perfect for throwing over a feminine dress too. I adore this color since it’s the perfect neutral color that stands out amongst the sea of black moto jackets.
4. Moncler Liriope Quilted Gloss Hooded Coat $1665. My friend and I obsess over Moncler coats because they’re just so pretty! And very practical too, especially if you’re in cold-weather climates often, which Seattle is from about November to April. But even better than that, this coat is ideal for snowy vacations. We both love the glossy look and the hood is definitely a must.
5. Vince Reversible Belted Coat $750. If there’s one brand I could just live in all the time, it would probably be Vince. Their pieces are so beautifully constructed, feature the highest-quality materials and are all available in gorgeous, rich neutral tones. This coat is also practically a two-for-one since it is reversible with a rich cognac color on one side and a taupe/brown on the other. Yes please!
What coats on your wish list? XO