- Aspen, Colorado. I have been wanting to go to Aspen for years now! I would looooove to be there in the winter, but I’d be equally as happy to see it in the fall. It seems like the most beautiful, quaint, nature-inspired place and I plan to make it here someday soon.
2. The Berkshires, Massachusetts. I hate to admit that my interest in the Berkshires came from The Real Housewives of New York, but it’s true. I did say “interest,” but once I started researching, I became fascinated. This place looks so quintessentially “fall” and I love it. The trees, the winding roads, the span of land, yes please!
3. Nashville, Tennessee. I’ve been to Nashville twice already, but I dream of going again sometime soon. I absolutely love Nashville. It’s so beautiful, and I love that it’s a small city that’s not too overwhelming. It doesn’t hurt that it’s the hub of country music, since I’ve started to really enjoy that genre of music.
4. Salt Lake City, Utah. I swear Salt Lake City is blogger central, and I want to be a part of it! SLC and Park City look so beautiful to me, and apparently SLC has already had their first snow, which is wild! It’s no even October yet! If I do venture to SLC, does anyone have any recs of what to do/where to go?
5. New York, New York. You know I couldn’t make a list of fall destinations without mentioning New York! Fall in New York is probably the dreamiest of them all. The city lights, the fall foliage, the crisp air and the endless options of things to do. I visited my best friend in NY last December, but I might need to take another trip back there before fall’s end.
What destinations are on your fall wish list?