- Michelle Mason Wrap-Effect Dress $345. This dress is my absolute number one. I love the color, I love the silhouette, I love the material, I love it all. This dress was originally $690, so I’m very happy to see that it is now $345, but I’m still hoping this new price will cut in half before I consider this. I just think it would be so lovely for a nice function, a wedding or even a very fancy dinner.
2. Free People Mixed Floral Maxi Dress $350. I am all about floral maxis, but this one is so much more elegant than the floral maxis that are currently in my closet. The long sleeves, the vibrant colors, the beautiful pattern and the gorgeous material all lend to this stunning style.
3. Attico Sabrina Sequin Dress $1070. This price is verrrrry steep and this dress is very fun. I would definitely put this dress into the bachelorette category, rather than the wedding category. This style is just so perfect for a night out with the girls in Vegas, Miami or wherever you see fit!
4. Capulet Gina Plunging Maxi Dress $154. This piece is the one that’s most likely to make its way into my closet for a number of reasons. Firstly, the price isn’t crazy. Second, I adore this color and don’t have anything like this in my wardrobe as of now. Third, I’m heading to a wedding in Mexico in February and think this dress would be the perfect style for a wedding in such a colorful place.
5. Diane Von Furstenberg Scarf Tier Dress $598. The moment I saw this dress, I was infatuated. I’ve seen it on a couple bloggers and models that I follow on instagram, and every time it takes my breath away. I love the bright, bold colors, the silky material and the way it drapes just so on everyone who wears it.
That’s it for this week’s wish list! Hope you enjoyed it. 🙂 If you have any wish lists you’d like to see in the future, please don’t hesitate to let me know.