- Joe’s Jeans The Icon Ankle $178. Raw hems have become incredibly popular and I love them on this otherwise classic pair of black denim. I also enjoy the side slash of the hem on these, which makes them even more fun.
2. Levi’s 501 Skinny in Old Hangouts $98. These are actually very affordable, so I really need to buy these. I can’t stop buying denim in this lighter blue wash with rips in the legs! I like that these still feature a skinny cut, but not too skinny and look a bit more relaxed.
3. GRLFRND Eva A-Frame Gusset Skirt $260. Miniskirts aren’t the most practical denim to be coveting when fall is nearing, but I think this one is so cute and would be darling with tights and booties.
4. BlankNYC Distressed Overalls $118. I’m so happy overalls are back in and I love that these feature a skinny leg and a cropped cut. These would be so adorable with a pair of clogs and a sweater underneath.
5. Black Orchid Joan High Waist Jeans $167. I never thought acid wash would pop up on this list, but I can’t help but love these! They’re high-waisted with a straight but cropped cut, which is just so perfect for fall.
That’s it for this week’s wish list! What pieces are on your denim wish list?