- Tularosa Nina Bikini $166 (Top & Bottom). To start things off, we have this gorgeous marigold bikini that has mesh paneling, fringe detailing and a high-waist bottom, which is what I love most. This swimsuit is so unique and bold, so it’ll definitely stand out.
2. Billabong Get in Line One-Piece $79.95. Billabong swimwear is so underrated. I’ve found so many amazing Billabong swimsuits recently, though I had never thought to look before. I love the vertical stripes on this low-back one-piece. I’ll be patiently waiting for this to go on sale…hopefully.
3. Tularosa Asa One-Piece $130. I’m throwing another one-piece into the mix with this Tularosa style that features a sexy silhouette and neutral color blocking. I love the white top and the silver/navy/charcoal base on this gorgeous style.
4. Indah Ringo Bikini $172 (Top & Bottom). This might be my favorite of the bunch. I love the simplistic silhouette and the black-lined top and bottom with the stunning rainbow striping. It’s so easy and so perfect.
5. Topshop Pamela One-Piece $38. Finally we have this Topshop piece in a muted pink that is perfectly laid-back, easygoing and classic all in one. I love the v-neck and the ribbed material on this one-piece.
Hope this list tides you over until summer, or at least your next sunny vacation, too!