- OUD Jade Jumpsuit $767. To start things off is this gorgeous jumpsuit in a salmon pink with a beautiful print. It has a glam, pajama-like style and a silky fabric that drapes so beautifully over the body. Obsessed.
2. House of Harlow 1960 x Revolve Mona Pant $168. Next up are these amazing coral-red pants that are loose-fitting and would be perfection paired with a black bodysuit.
3. Raye Alto Sandal in Nude $148. I’m not usually into lucite heels, but I love this more approachable block-heel style. These shoes make the trend less escort and more everyday.
4. Free People Relaxed & Destroyed Skirt $60. Denim skirts are back in, and I’m loving this distressed version with an asymmetrical hemline. This is the perfect summer piece since you can pair it with a tee and sneakers or a bodysuit and heels. Ooh la la.
5. Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops $145. Skincare may not fit into the typical Revolve wish list, but it fits perfectly into mine. These products are pretty expensive, but everyone seems to absolutely love them, so I’m dying to try them out. These glow drops are right up my alley, as they bring out the natural luminosity in your skin.